By purchasing a ticket / entering the premises you agree with the following:
1) If you are booking tickets for a group, you are acting as their agent, and therefore accepting the terms and conditions on their behalf.
2) The Jazz Cellar reserves the right to refuse entry.
3) You enter the Jazz Cellar at your own risk.
4) You agree to conduct yourself responsibly and be respectful of others.
5) The Jazz Cellar accepts no liability for any damaged, lost or stolen property or any other loss, damage or injury suffered by any person.
6) You indemnify and will keep indemnified the Jazz Cellar in respect of any and all claims made in connection with your attendance at the Jazz Cellar.
7) You release and discharge the Jazz Cellar from any and all claims and liabilities which might otherwise be brought against the Jazz Cellar.
8) Dress standard is minimum smart casual at all times.
9) Shoes must be worn at all times.
10) Dancing whilst holding a drink is not permitted.
11) Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Proof of age may be requested.
12) Persons under 18 may not consume or possess alcohol on the premises.
13) Any persons who are noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the Jazz Cellar.