Information regarding jazz Cellar
- Tickets for the Jazz Cellar are $25 each. The person booking tickets for a group is responsible for payment of all the tickets by 6:30pm on the night of the performance.
- Once your booking application has been submitted and processed, you will receive an EMAIL RESPONSE informing you whether your request has been confirmed or not. This may take up to a couple of hours. If you do not receive a response, please check your spam bin as some email servers, particularly Hotmail, like to discard our emails.
- We do not take group bookings above 20 people. If you would like to book for a larger group, please check our Functions page
- Bookings can be made up to 2 weeks in advance. (13 days- Saturday)
- Please note we require payment in cash on the night or any Friday night leading up to the event in order to secure your seats.
- You will receive an automated SMS 24 hours prior to the performance asking you to confirm the number of people for your booking. This helps us with seating and the reallocation of tickets that are no longer required. If you do not respond to this SMS, your seats may be resold to customers on a shortlist.
- Please use your full name when booking as confusion can occur if you just use your first name.
- As we usually operate at full capacity, small groups often will be seated at share tables.
- We have a BYO food and alcohol license. We do not serve food or alcohol